Ordering Your Tickets
All Williamsburg Symphonia Masterworks concerts are performed at the Kimball Theatre in Merchants Square at 8:00 p.m. Tickets may be purchased with credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) by telephone ( 757-229-9857). Or you may download this season's subscription order form (click here) and send with a check payable to The Williamsburg Symphonia. Mail to P. O. Box 400, Williamsburg, VA 23187. The season usually sells out, but we will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
Ticket Prices and Seating Chart
The Masterworks Series for 2013-2014 - the Symphonia's 30th season - has been set, and it's an exciting year of music. Season subscriptions are still availabe; buy the season and SAVE! To purchase tickets, call the office (757-229-9857). To see the programs and artists, click here.
Please note that programs, artists and dates are subject to change.
Click to see the Kimball Theatre seating chart.
Benefits of Subscribing:
Subscribing to The Williamsburg Symphonia concert series provides great perks:
- Big Savings: You save over single ticket prices.
- Best Seats: The best seats are usually snapped up by season subscribers; but in the intimate Kimball Theatre, most seats provide excellent views and good listening.
- Ultimate Flexibility: Can’t attend a concert? Only subscribers can enjoy flexible (and free) ticket exchanges. Simply call in advance (no later than 48 hours before the scheduled performance) to turn in your tickets for another Symphonia concert.
- Ticket Insurance: Lost or forgotten tickets are replaced at no charge.
- Tax-Deductible Tickets: If you are unable to attend a performance, your unused tickets may be donated to The Williamsburg Symphonia for a tax-deductible contribution. A tax credit receipt of your donation will follow by mail.
- It’s Easy to Subscribe: Click here for a downloadable reservation form (pdf) or call the office (757-229-9857).
Don't know where we are? Visit our Directions page.
Exchanges: Tickets are easily exchanged for alternate performances. Call the Symphonia office no later than 48 hours before the performance to request a change.
Share tickets you can't use: If you cannot attend either of the performances, please give someone else an opportunity to enjoy the concert. Call (757) 229-9857 to turn in tickets no later than 48 hours before the scheduled performance.