Ticket Prices and Seating Chart
All Williamsburg Symphonia Masterworks concerts are performed at the Kimball Theatre in Merchants Square at 8:00 p.m. Existing subscribers are urged to renew before June 30 to retain their seats; on July 1, new subscibers' seating preferences will be accommodated. Subscription prices: for Section 1, $248 each; for Section 2, $200 each; single concert ticket cost: $48 and $58. With the purchase of a subscription, there is a $2 discount for each Holiday Pops ticket!
Click to see the Kimball Theatre seating chart. The shaded area is Section 1.
While the subscription series is virtually sold out, many subscribers turn in their tickets if they cannot attend a performance. Last-minute opportunities to enjoy our wonderful concerts are available by calling the Symphonia office (757) 229-9857 and providing a credit card number.
The Masterworks Series for 2015-2016 - the Symphonia's 32nd season - has been set, and it promises to be another exciting year of music under the direction of Music Director Janna Hymes. Featured guest artists are concertmaster Akemi Takayama, violinist Anne Akiko Meyers, pianist George Li and mandolinist Jeff Midkiff. Subscriptions are now on sale, and you save when you buy the five-concert series!
Please note that programs, artists and dates are subject to change.
Benefits of Subscribing:
Subscribing to The Williamsburg Symphonia concert series provides great perks:
- Big Savings: You save over single ticket prices.
- Best Seats: The best seats are usually snapped up by season subscribers; but in the intimate Kimball Theatre, most seats provide excellent views and good listening.
- Ultimate Flexibility: Can’t attend a concert? Only subscribers can enjoy flexible (and free) ticket exchanges. Simply call in advance (no later than 48 hours before the scheduled performance) to turn in your tickets for another Symphonia concert.
- Ticket Insurance: Lost or forgotten tickets are replaced at no charge.
- Tax-Deductible Tickets: If you are unable to attend a performance, your unused tickets may be donated to The Williamsburg Symphonia for a tax-deductible contribution. A tax credit receipt of your donation will follow by mail.
- It’s Easy to Subscribe: Call the office (757-229-9857).
Don't know where we are? Visit our Directions page.
Exchanges: Tickets are easily exchanged for alternate performances. Call the Symphonia office no later than 48 hours before the performance to request a change.
Share tickets you can't use: If you cannot attend either of the performances, please give someone else an opportunity to enjoy the concert. Call (757) 229-9857 to turn in tickets no later than 48 hours before the scheduled performance.