Ordering Your Tickets
All Williamsburg Symphonia Masterworks concerts are performed at the Kimball Theatre in Merchants Square at 8:00 p.m. While the subscription series is virtually sold out, many subscribers turn in their tickets if they cannot attend a performance. Last-minute opportunities to enjoy our wonderful concerts are available by calling the Symphonia office (757) 229-9857 and providing a credit card number; single concert ticket cost: $48 and $58.
Ticket Prices and Seating Chart
The Masterworks Series for 2014-2015 - the Symphonia's 31st season - has been set, and it promises to be another exciting year of music under the direction of Music Director Janna Hymes. Featured guest artists are concertmaster Akemi Takayama, violist Paul Neubauer and cellist Zuill Bradley. The next concert in the series, featuring classical music by Bernstein, Schumann and Weill, will be performed on Monday, March 30 and Tuesday, March 31 at the Kimball Theatre, at 8:00 p.m.
The Symphonia and Williamsburg Youth Orchestras combine their talents in a Side-by-Side concert on Sunday, April 26, at 4:00 p.m., at the Ferguson Center. Ticketing will be handled by the Ferguson Center's Box Office. Or charge by phone by calling toll-free (855) FERG-TIX. Cost: $22 for adults, $7 for children (12 and under). For more information, visit the Williamsburg Youth Orchestra's website, or call 757-784-7727.
Please note that programs, artists and dates are subject to change.
Click to see the Kimball Theatre seating chart.
Benefits of Subscribing:
Subscribing to The Williamsburg Symphonia concert series provides great perks:
- Big Savings: You save over single ticket prices.
- Best Seats: The best seats are usually snapped up by season subscribers; but in the intimate Kimball Theatre, most seats provide excellent views and good listening.
- Ultimate Flexibility: Can’t attend a concert? Only subscribers can enjoy flexible (and free) ticket exchanges. Simply call in advance (no later than 48 hours before the scheduled performance) to turn in your tickets for another Symphonia concert.
- Ticket Insurance: Lost or forgotten tickets are replaced at no charge.
- Tax-Deductible Tickets: If you are unable to attend a performance, your unused tickets may be donated to The Williamsburg Symphonia for a tax-deductible contribution. A tax credit receipt of your donation will follow by mail.
- It’s Easy to Subscribe: Call the office (757-229-9857).
Don't know where we are? Visit our Directions page.
Exchanges: Tickets are easily exchanged for alternate performances. Call the Symphonia office no later than 48 hours before the performance to request a change.
Share tickets you can't use: If you cannot attend either of the performances, please give someone else an opportunity to enjoy the concert. Call (757) 229-9857 to turn in tickets no later than 48 hours before the scheduled performance.