Ticket Prices and Seating Chart
All Williamsburg Symphonia Masterworks concerts are performed at the Kimball Theatre in Merchants Square at 8:00 p.m. Click to see the Kimball Theatre seating chart. The shaded area is Section 1.
While the subscription series is virtually sold out, many subscribers turn in their tickets if they cannot attend a performance. Last-minute opportunities to enjoy our wonderful concerts are available by calling the Symphonia office (757) 229-9857 and providing a credit card number.
Holiday Pops: December 5 & 6, 2015 - 1:30 and 3 p.m. daily
Featuring guest conductor Maestro/Captain Silas N. Huff and soprano Sarah Kate Walston
Open seating at the Kimball Theatre
Tickets: $27; may be ordered by calling 1-800-HISTORY or purchased at any Colonial Williamsburg ticket outlet as well as at the Kimball Theatre box office.
Cabaret & Cocktails Pops Concert: January 23, 2016 - 8 p.m.
Featuring guest musicians and vocal soloists, conducted by Music Director Janna Hymes
Reserved table seating at the Williamsburg Lodge; reserve a table for 10; single seats at tables also available
Cash bar opens in the Virginia Room lobby at 7 p.m.
Tickets: $45, $60 and $75; may be ordered online at williamsburgsymphonia.tix.com
The Masterworks Series for 2015-2016 - the Symphonia's 32nd season - has been set, and it promises to be another exciting year of music under the direction of Music Director Janna Hymes. Featured guest artists are concertmaster Akemi Takayama, violinist Anne Akiko Meyers, pianist George Li and mandolinist Jeff Midkiff. Subscriptions are now on sale, and you save when you buy the five-concert series!
Please note that all programs, artists and dates are subject to change.
Benefits of Subscribing:
Subscribing to The Williamsburg Symphonia concert series provides great perks:
- Big Savings: You save over single ticket prices.
- Best Seats: The best seats are usually snapped up by season subscribers; but in the intimate Kimball Theatre, most seats provide excellent views and good listening.
- Ultimate Flexibility: Can’t attend a concert? Only subscribers can enjoy flexible (and free) ticket exchanges. Simply call in advance (no later than 48 hours before the scheduled performance) to turn in your tickets for another Symphonia concert.
- Ticket Insurance: Lost or forgotten tickets are replaced at no charge.
- Tax-Deductible Tickets: If you are unable to attend a performance, your unused tickets may be donated to The Williamsburg Symphonia for a tax-deductible contribution. A tax credit receipt of your donation will follow by mail.
- It’s Easy to Subscribe: Call the office (757-229-9857).