Ordering Your Tickets
All Williamsburg Symphonia Masterworks concerts are performed at the Kimball Theatre in Merchants Square at 8:00 p.m. While the subscription series is virtually sold out, many subscribers turn in their tickets if they cannot attend a performance. Last-minute opportunities to enjoy our wonderful concerts are available by calling the Symphonia office (757) 229-9857 and providing a credit card number; single concert ticket cost: $48 and $58.
Cabaret & Cocktails Pops Concert -- January 24 at 8:00 p.m.
For the Cabaret & Cocktails Pops Concert on January 24, 2015, purchase tickets by clicking on www.tix.com. The Williamsburg Symphonia, conducted by Janna Hymes, headlines a Pops Concert that features American standards -- songs of the '20s to the '50s. We welcome guest artists Tempy Barbru, Bobby Jasinski, Liz Montgomery and Harris Simon, as well as Boston-based saxophonist Mike Monoghan, who will be playing an array of jazz standards, new compositions and arrangements by Mike Williamson. At the Williamsburg Lodge. For more information about the concert, go to Scheduled Events.
Ticket Prices and Seating Chart
The Masterworks Series for 2014-2015 - the Symphonia's 31st season - has been set, and it promises to be another exciting year of music under the direction of Music Director Janna Hymes. Featured artists are concertmaster Akemi Takayama, violist Paul Neubauer and cellist Zuill Bradley. The next concert in the series, "Celebrating Musical Innovations" featuring Mr. Neubauer, will be performed on Feb. 25 & 26, 2015, (note: a Wed. and a Thurs.) at the Kimball Theatre at 8:00 p.m.
Please note that programs, artists and dates are subject to change.
Click to see the Kimball Theatre seating chart.
Benefits of Subscribing:
Subscribing to The Williamsburg Symphonia concert series provides great perks:
- Big Savings: You save over single ticket prices.
- Best Seats: The best seats are usually snapped up by season subscribers; but in the intimate Kimball Theatre, most seats provide excellent views and good listening.
- Ultimate Flexibility: Can’t attend a concert? Only subscribers can enjoy flexible (and free) ticket exchanges. Simply call in advance (no later than 48 hours before the scheduled performance) to turn in your tickets for another Symphonia concert.
- Ticket Insurance: Lost or forgotten tickets are replaced at no charge.
- Tax-Deductible Tickets: If you are unable to attend a performance, your unused tickets may be donated to The Williamsburg Symphonia for a tax-deductible contribution. A tax credit receipt of your donation will follow by mail.
- It’s Easy to Subscribe: Call the office (757-229-9857).
Don't know where we are? Visit our Directions page.
Exchanges: Tickets are easily exchanged for alternate performances. Call the Symphonia office no later than 48 hours before the performance to request a change.
Share tickets you can't use: If you cannot attend either of the performances, please give someone else an opportunity to enjoy the concert. Call (757) 229-9857 to turn in tickets no later than 48 hours before the scheduled performance.